Sunday, September 22, 2013 – Myriad Gardens
"Each Step Brings Hope"
5k Run Overview
- The 5th Annual AIDS Walk 5k Run is presented by Dell.
- The run is sanctioned and certified by USA Track & Field.
- All proceeds benefit AIDS Walk of Oklahoma City, Inc.
When & Where:
The 5k Run is in downtown Oklahoma City.
Sunday, September 22, 2013
Registration begins at 7:30am and the 5k will start at 9am
5k Run Entry Fee:
- The entry fee for the run is $20 in advance and $25 the day of the run.
- The fee includes a T-shirt, fruit, sports drink, water, and a swag bag.
- Awards for overall male/female finishers
- Medals for Top 3 finishers of each age group and gender
Online registration and payment for the 5k Run is avaiable through the Eventbrite website. Once you have answered the required information, signed the waiver, and made your payment you will be registered for the run. There is a 1.49 cent processing fee. This fee is charged by Eventbrite and not the AIDS Walk. Should you have any questions or problems e-mail us. Online Registration will be available on NOW through September 20, 2013.
To register for the 5k Run by mail, download the 5k Run registration form and complete the information and sign the waiver. Mail the completed and signed form along with your payment. Please DO NOT send cash payments through the mail.
*Registrations must be postmarked no later than September 2, 2013.
Registration on Race Day:
Registration time to be announced
Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted (Visa, Mastercard, Discover)
The following PDF documents are available:
» 5k Run 2013 Registration Form
» 5k Run Course Map